- California Gold Ribbon School
- U.S. News & World Report – Best High Schools, Silver Medal
- The leading arts school in the Northstate:
- Procured grant funding over $630k supporting Arts and Engineering career pathways.
- Majors Program including: Science, Engineering, Fine Arts, Recording Arts, Digital/Media Arts, Musical Theatre, Dance, Vocal Music, Instrumental Music, Theatre, Technical Theatre, and Humanities.
- Most offerings of Project Lead the Way (PLTW) engineering courses in the Northstate.
- 2015 CAASPP 11th grade assessment results outperformed the state, county, and district:
- 99% exceeded (54%), met (38%) or nearly met (7%) Language Arts standards o 86% exceeded (13%), met (35%), or nearly met (37%) Mathematics standards.
- Advanced Placement program offering 9 AP classes (AP exam pass rate over 75%).
- Average graduation rate over 98% (2012 – 2015).
- Full 6 year WASC accreditation with no 3rd year visit required (2014 – 2020).
- Two charter renewals and lottery for incoming enrollment every year.
- Engaged student body of 450 who support many campus clubs, an inclusive environment, and are expected to lead their peers.
- A parent community that coordinates the Inspire Foundation which financially supports instructional projects and student scholarship.
- Innovative staff who value collective growth, peer observation, and open communication.
- Leadership who values shared-decision making, transparency, and empowering teachers
- Lead agency for the EngagED project supported by a $250k dissemination grant focused on student engagement with over 35 teachers participating throughout Butte County.
- Collaborative partners with Chico Unified School District, Butte County Office of Education, Butte College, CSU, Chico and local charter schools