What is Reg2Go?
The Butte College Reg2Go Program works with local high schools to inspire, support and provide the necessary tools to successfully transition students from high school to college. High School seniors that participate in the Reg2Go program will participate in orientation, assessment, counseling, and registration at Butte College prior to the end of their senior year. There are three main components to Reg2Go:
- Campus visitations to your high school (November - January)
- Program Placement/Pre-Orientation Workshop (February – April)
- Orientation/Advising and Registration (April - May)
Who attends Reg2Go?
- High school seniors who know they want to attend Butte College
- High school seniors who are still weighing their college options
- High School seniors who are unsure about college
Background of Reg2Go
Reg2Go started in 1995 with one school as a pilot program to assist local high school graduates with the process of enrolling at Butte College. The goal was to help students by bringing the enrollment process to them at their high school so that by the time they graduated high school they would already be enrolled at Butte College for the fall semester. The program expanded quickly and now has over 40 high schools and 1,200 students participating each year.