Parent Portal Directions
An aeries parent portal will allow you to track your student’s grades, attendance, course history, discipline, demographic and health data. While it is not a real-time grade tracker, it is a helpful tool for helping parents keep up with their students’ academic life.
To create your parent portal:
- Go to https://inspire.asp.aeries.net
- Click on the “parent / student portal” box
- Click on “create new account”
- Select account type (student or parent)
- You will be asked to enter your email address and a password.
- After this step an email verification will be sent to your email address.
- Click “Confirm this email address” and copy the email code at the bottom of the email. You will need this to verify the account.
- The registration process will now ask for your student’s permanent ID number, the telephone number associated with the student account and the verification code. This information was mailed home, if you don't have it you will have to bring a photo ID to the Inspire office to obtain the data.
- Follow the directions to complete your aeries account set-up.