We are Inspire, the only high school in Northern California that specializes in the arts and sciences. We are home to change-makers, boundary pushers, and challenge seekers. Today, we are taking on our most significant challenge yet. The investment of dedicated supporters with a passion for the arts and sciences will help us build the next generation creatives and thought leaders in our communities.
What makes Inspire School of Arts & Sciences unique?
- Striving for excellence. Inspire has the #1 ranking in English Language Acquisition (ELA), Math and Science state test scores for Chico, CA area schools, with the highest rate of high school graduates.
- Transcending traditional learning. Inspire offers over 80 electives and 12 majors to its students, creating an award-winning educational experience that prepares young leaders to expand and achieve their dreams.
- Producing world-class performances. Patrons often walk away from Inspire productions in awe that this level of talent has come from high school students. “I have been attending Broadway Shows in New York for 30 years and after watching Oklahoma by Inspire, I now know where I can see performances of that caliber.” – Connie, Butte County resident
- Creating hands-on experiences. Inspire School of Arts & Sciences offers the most diverse range of engineering courses of any school in the North State. Students work in teams to design and test solutions, they’re empowered to develop in-demand, transportable skills like collaboration, critical thinking, and communication.
- Pushing boundaries. Science students are encouraged to think outside the box leading students to explore how to create a system to recycle all the plastic on campus into usable items, work with a scientist on the east coast to develop a powder to regenerate limbs, and building a suitcase sized solar battery that was delivered to villagers in Tanzania to provide light and joy during a dark African night.
Please watch the video to learn more about the attributes of Inspire School.
The Inspire campus is designed to deliver an immersive educational experience unlike any other in the Northern California region. We have a vision to expand our reach and offer our exemplary, dynamic students the school they deserve. You can be part of making this vision a reality and building a lasting legacy for the arts and sciences in the North State.
With your financial support, Inspire School of Arts & Sciences will fulfill its core values of honoring the voices, talents and passions of young people; ensuring each student feels seen, heard and supported; maintaining high expectations for learning rooted in critical thinking, innovation, and creativity; celebrating and nurturing relationships and building community with kindness, compassion and success for all students; and cultivating a staff commitment to professionalism, shared leadership, and student-centered learning.
These are extraordinary times.
Inspire School of Arts & Sciences is an extraordinary school.
The school faces an extraordinary challenge.
Inspire School was poised to launch a crucial capital campaign before the COVID-19 pandemic outbreak. The arts have been severely impacted by this public health crisis, and now more than ever, our commitment to fostering a culture of innovation, imagination, and creativity could not be more important. The students we serve are the students that will build our future and find the answers to complex problems facing our communities and the world. Inspire School is the organization that will help them get there.
Inspire has just a year and a half to raise $10 million in order to receive matching funds from the state to build their new school, and we need your help to jump start this effort. Our first goal is clear: We need to raise $200,000 in 200 days.
Funding Inspire School of Arts & Sciences means supporting our vision and mission of encouraging students to be their best selves. We have the capacity to motivate students to reach even further than traditional learning environments allow them to. Our new school will include a state-of-the-art theatre complex, industry standard science and engineering labs, and creative maker spaces to celebrate the intersection of art and science.
To make this vision a reality, the school needs your help. Contribute to our campaign today, and let us create a lasting impact on the arts and sciences together.
Inspire School of Arts & Sciences
Office: (530) 999-2882
School Info: www.InspireChico.org
How To Give: www.SupportInspire.com