COVID-19 Prevention & Preparation
COVID-19 Operations Written Report
2021 COVID-19 Checklist
2021 COVID-19 School Guidance Checklist
COVID-19 Prevention Program
The California Department of Public Health (CDPH) has published COVID-19 Guidance for K-12 Schools in the 2021-22 School Year. As you continue to make decisions about your child’s learning, we want to be sure to keep you informed. The following is a summary of Inspire’s COVID protocols, in alignment with CDPH.
- Masks are required for everyone indoors while students are present. Mask mandates are enforced consistently.
- Classrooms are cleaned regularly.
- Ventilation is a key component of a safe and healthy classroom environment. Inspire’s HVAC systems are installed with hospital-grade MERV-13 filters.
- Students are expected to wash their hands frequently and to use hand sanitizer when entering or leaving the classroom.
- Students experiencing symptoms of COVID should not come to school.
- School employees must provide proof of vaccination or agree to be tested weekly.
- Vaccination for COVID-19 has been proven to be a safe and effective strategy for keeping students safe on campus. We strongly encourage Inspire families to seek vaccination for their students.
Updated September 2, 2021
Prevention & Preparation Begins at Home
Campus health and wellness begins at home! We’re all doing our part to keep Inspire safe– please review the guidelines Butte County Public Health (BCPH) developed to assist parents in determining when students should be kept home. Please note that wellness checks should be performed daily, prior to coming to campus.
Daily Wellness Checklist:
- Temperatures must be under 100.4 without the use of fever-reducing medication (Tylenol, Acetaminophen, Ibuprofen, etc.) for 24 hours prior to attending school.
- Temperature checks should be performed daily.
- Screen your child consistently for potential COVID-19 symptoms or exposures utilizing the student symptom decision tree.
We are following the California Department of Public Health’s quarantine recommendations for staff and students. These vary widely depending on whether the person is symptomatic or asymptomatic, vaccinated or unvaccinated, masked or unmasked. Please see the links below for details.