Inspire School Wide Virtual Gala
A New Vision for a Grand Inspire Tradition!
Inspire’s School-wide Gala 2021: We Got This!
It’s that time of year again! On Saturday, January 9th, 2021 Inspire is coming together as a school to celebrate who and what we are as a learning community. We will highlight programs, clubs, and student endeavors that have occurred since March 13th, with a focus on our fall 2020 learning during our first four distance learning virtual periods.
You might be wondering…How will the Inspire Gala be different this year?
- Dinner: Enchiladas with rice, beans, and salad provided by Roots! (Meat, Vegetarian, and Vegan option) Family Dinners or Individual Dinners available.
- Dessert: Custom Inspire Gala cookie boxes provided by Blue Sugar.
- RETURNING IN A NEW FORMAT — Zoom Talk Back Session 5:30-6:30PM
- For all interested incoming students during open enrollment. This is an event for parents, in coming students, and future students.
- Online Zoom Event facilitated by two staff members with guided questions to a panel of current students who will share their personal experiences on a variety of subjects at Inspire.
- NEW — LIVE Performances and presentation in the parking lot as vehicles drive through to pick up dinner and dessert.
- We will have 16 rotating presentations at four locations that feature Inspire students. There will be icons that match a program that vehicles will receive upon entering the parking lot.
- Separated for social distancing and safety for all.
- RETURNING IN A NEW FORMAT — Virtual Gala Online that will be FREE to all.
This event is being produced by the Inspire Production Team to celebrate our school and raise funds for our collaborative extracurricular events like Alice in Wonderland, Phantom of the Opera, and future events to showcase and celebrate our students.