Students and Parents
- Families will be able to download the ParentSquare App to quickly manage their school communication and events in one centralized location.
- Parents and Guardians can view calendar items, sign forms and volunteer for school and classroom events directly from their centralized communication hub.
- Users can choose to receive school communication instantly (as they are sent) or receive one email for all announcements at the end of the day.
- Parent Square Frequently Asked Questions
- ParentSquare Resource Page
Career Technical Education (CTE) Pathways
At Inspire School of Arts and Sciences, students have the opportunity to explore and deepen their passions in different career and technical education (CTE) pathways. Most students at Inspire complete a pathway before graduation. Each pathway offers hands-on learning experiences in their career or technical education area of interest. These experiences include but are not limited to SkillsUSA, theatre productions, college visits, career speakers, workplace tours, industry mentors, festival competitions, and internships.
Inspire offers the following pathways:
Design, Visual, and Media Arts
Production and Managerial Arts
Engineering and Architecture
Academic majors allow a student to focus on a specific area of study and prepare for specialized university programs, technical schools, conservatories, or to simply gain deeper understanding and experience in a field of study while in high school.
Students can declare a Major upon starting at Inspire and are encouraged to do so no later than the spring of their sophomore year. Requirements to graduate with a major include attendance at major-specific meetings, a meeting with their major advisor once a semester, maintaining a 3.0 overall GPA, and grades no lower than a B- in any major class. Students meeting these requirements will wear a colored cord at graduation that corresponds with their major.
Inspire offers the following majors: